Thursday, February 4, 2010

I need you!


About a week ago, I started writing a book. It has a lot to do with traveling, well, one person's travels around the world. There are so many details that go into writing, and I want to be as accurate as possible. So I have a special request of my readers. If you have any great knowledge of a foreign country from first hand experience traveling there or research you have done in the past, I would love to hear from you. Any details will help me be accurate and true to the places and people I will be describing. I am currently, on Chapter 2. Chapter 3 will be when I start to use details about the different countries. If this whole thing goes well, maybe I will try to publish it. Although, that is a long time away. Look forward to hopefully hearing from you all.

No comments: