Wednesday, August 27, 2008

When I am weak then He is strong

The pathway is broken, and the signs are unclear. I don't know the reasons why You brought me here, but just because You love me the way You do, I'm gonna walk through the fire if You want me to. Cause I'm not who I was when I took my first step, and I'm clinging to the promise that You're not through with me yet. So if all of these trials bring me closer to You, then I will go through the valley if You want me to. May not be the way I would have chosen, when You lead me through a world that's not my home, but You never said it would be easy. You only said I'd never go alone. So when the whole world turns against me, and I'm all by myself. I can't hear You answer my cries for help, I'll remember the suffering Your love put You through, and I will go through the fire, if You want me to.

-Jenny Owens

No comments: