Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I've got news!


Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce the most recent update in my life. I finally got a job after waiting for 7 months. I started looking back in October and have been brought to this place of employment. It is a French bakery called Croissant Brioche. The store is not a chain, it's an individual establishment which I tend to prefer.

Today was my first day of training. The owner is very detailed and quite the micro manager, but I am glad that I am getting very clear directions on what I am supposed to do. I was a little bored because he would not let me do much hands on stuff. He said that he will start letting me do things in a few days. I am thankful for a job.

You can be praying that I trust the Lord for my financial situation. After training, my pay drops, but I start getting tips. I am a bit nervous about whether it will be enough for me to live on. It's just another opportunity to trust the Lord.

Praise the Lord for all His goodness!

No comments: