Sunday, November 15, 2009

This week...


My cousin is coming to Bologna on Tuesday. It should be lots of fun getting to show her around, and travel a little more than normal. I will upload some pictures of our adventures in the future.

This week also signifies my 24th birthday. I can't quite believe that another year has passed. Last year, was the worst birthday of my life. My school that I worked at was sold, so I got a new boss and was not sure if I still had a job for half of the day. There were also two mandatory social work outings that day. Later, I went to a hookah place with my co-worker to celebrate, and felt a little sick afterwords. When I got home, the stomach pain did not stop, and it was followed by 13 1/2 hours of throwing up. This year, I making an effort to see that it is different. I am praying that it will be fun, and not painful. The situation is different, so I have hope that it will be a great one.

Hope you all have a great week, and love the Lord well.

No comments: