Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's been a little while...


I realize that it's been a little while since I last updated, but my sister has been here for the last two weeks, so my life has been running on turbo schedule. Today she left, that was sad. As I sat on the train ride home thinking about how hard it is to see people and then let them leave again, I was doing my Biblestudy, Experiencing God. This lesson was about obedience to God and the fact that it effects everyone around you. Everyone pays for your obedience or disobedience. Being obedient meant coming to Korea, the cost is missing family and friends back in the states. I don't even want to know what the consequences would have been if I had not come. Now I am just praying for the courage to continue obeying, even in the hard times. Even if I know that it not going to be glamorous or fun. I am currently also re-adjusting to having no one in my apartment with me. It is not fun, especially on the first day. I am trying to stay busy, and rest at the same time. Hope we all hear what the Lord says this week and obey.

3 comments:

Molly Swanson said...

hang in there girly! I miss you so much! how's the summer going? or...i guess it's not summer over there right?

Molly~ Specs & Wings said...

Hi Julia!!!
it was SO GOOD to hear from you this week! I miss you so much and I miss hearing about all of your adventures...I'm really SO PROUD of you!!! I'm LOVING your photos from Korea...would you maybe want to do an Artist Feature on my blog and tell about your art adventures lately? Just let me know if you're interested...I'd be stoked! lots of love, molly

Molly~ Specs & Wings said...

Awe, you're the best! Can I get your email addy? Thanks so much girly!